I love monthly club deals. I've enjoyed beer of the month, wine of the month, bacon of the month, flowers, chocolates, coffee and even tee shirts. They are a great way to try things you most likely wouldn't even know about.
Reputable clubs spend a great deal of time sourcing ingredients, craft breweries and vineyards, coffee plantations, etc. For instance, Craft Beer Club partners with pioneers in the craft such as Rahr & Sons Brewing of Fort Worth Texas, with over 160 years of brewing history, and D.L. Geary Brewing Co. in Portland, who celebrated their 30th anniversary in 2016.
Right now, craft beers are soaring in popularity. While many towns and cities have local breweries to partake in craft-batch brews, there's something quite thrilling about receiving a box of world-class beers delivered straight to your door.
BENEFITS OF CRAFT BEER CLUB
There are several things I like about the Original Craft Beer Club.
- You can customize the style of beers you receive, if desired.
- You can choose if you strictly want to receive only bottles or cans.
- You always receive free shipping.
- You'll receive a free 1-year subscription to Beer Connoisseur with any purchase.
- New club members receive up to 3 more Bonus Gifts in their first shipment.
- Each shipment includes 12 (12-ounce) beers in 4 different styles (3 beers each).
Currently, a monthly subscription to Craft Beer Club is $42, which breaks down to $3.50 per beer. It's hard to find domestic beers at that price being served in local pubs or restaurants. Now is the perfect time to treat yourself, your family and friends to hard-to-find, outstanding brews from some of the best Brewmasters in the country. Click here to learn more or place your order.