The following Banana Walnut Bread recipe is not 100% organic; however, the only ingredients that are not are the cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda.
ORGANIC BANANA BREAD RECIPE
Yield: 1 loaf
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
1 cup Florida Crystals Organic Sugar
1 stick Organic Valley Pasture Butter
2 farm fresh Eggs
3 organic Bananas
1 tablespoon Organic Whole Milk
2 teaspoons ground Cinnamon
2 cups Organic All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
1 cup organic Walnuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly butter the bottom and sides of a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar and butter until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. In a small bowl, mash bananas with a fork until they are slightly lumpy. Add milk and cinnamon and mix together until ingredients are incorporated.
4. In another small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
5. Add banana mixture to creamed butter and sugar. Stir until well combined.
6. Add dry ingredients and mix until flour disappears. Fold in chopped walnuts.
7. Pour batter into the pan and bake for 1 hour, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a baking rack for 15 minutes. Remove bread from pan and allow to cool completely before slicing.