Tailgating Fingerling Potato Pockets
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1 pound Fingerling potatoes
4 cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
1 medium Vidalia Onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Wash and dry potatoes. Cut into 1/2-inch thick slices and transfer to medium size mixing bowl.
2. Remove skin from garlic cloves and thinly slice. Add to potatoes.
3. Remove skin from onion, cut into quarters and remove center core. Cut into thin slices, lengthwise and add to potatoes and garlic.
4. Add olive oil, Mrs. Dash, salt and pepper. Gently toss to incorporate ingredients.
5. Tear off four sheets of aluminum foil, approximately 10-12-inches in length.
6. Place 1/4 of potato mixture in the center of each piece of foil. Bring sides together to create a seal and fold edges tightly.
7. Place potato pockets on the center grate of a preheated grill or place in the oven and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes.
8. Carefully open foil packets using oven mitt to prevent steam burns.
9. Transfer to individual dinner plates and serve immediately.