Caribbean Caesar Chicken Salad is one of my all-time favorite summer salad recipes. It's super easy to throw together and low in calories. You can have it for lunch or dinner and can serve the chicken hot or cold. Whenever I bake chicken breasts for dinner, I like to bake a few extra so I can add them to salads. Preparing the chicken ahead of time greatly reduces the prep time!
Caribbean Caesar Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 head Romaine lettuce
2 cups fresh Pineapple, cut into chunks
1 cup Mango, peeled and cut into chunks
2 4-ounce boneless, skinless Chicken breasts
2 Tablespoons Salad Dressing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse chicken in cool water and pat dry. Place chicken in glass baking dish and bake in oven for 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Wash and dry romaine lettuce. Cut off bottom, trim leaves, and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place lettuce in medium bowl and add pineapple and mango chunks. Toss well.
- Remove chicken from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken breast and place on salad.
- Add 2 tablespoons of your choice of salad dressing, if desired
This recipe and many more are available in my cookbook, "The Diva Diet". This spiral-bound cookbook provides more than 100 healthy, yet delicious recipes and can be purchased for just $18.74 at Lulu.com.