Need a fast, yet flavorful appetizer or meal? If so, you'll love these pepperoni and mozzarella pizza rolls. With only 4 ingredients and less than 30 minutes, you can enjoy ooey-gooey pizza rolls for a fraction of the cost of delivery pizza.
SUPER EASY PEPPERONI AND MOZZARELLA PIZZA ROLLS
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 18-20 minutes
Yield: 16 pizza rolls
1 can Pillsbury 'Original' Grands Biscuits
40 slices Pepperoni (we like Bridgford brand)
16 (1-inch) cubes Mozzarella Cheese
1/3 cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
1/4 cup Marinara or Pizza Sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease 9-inch pie dish.
- Place biscuits on lightly floured cutting board. Cut in half and gently smash with hand palm. Carefully remove from cutting board and shape into round disc.
- Add 2 slices of pepperoni (side-by-side and slightly overlapped) and place cheese cube in center. Wrap excess dough around pepperoni and cheese, roll into a ball, and place in pie dish. Repeat until you have 16 pizza rolls.
- Place one slice of pepperoni between each roll. Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown. Let rest for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to serving plate with marinara sauce and serve immediately.