Today, I'm happy to provide a delicious Pepperoni and Cheese Crescent Roll Pizza Bites recipe contributed by guest blogger, Brianna Collins. I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank Brianna for taking time to supply this recipe to The Cheap Gourmet blog.
As a college student, I am constantly searching for new and easy recipes to make. It's hard to fight the temptation to spend each meal in the drive thru or at happy hour with friends.
Upon browsing Pinterest I came across a picture of what looked like a crescent with pepperoni and cheese. I was instantly interested. While a commercial pizza oven would be amazing to have for any time you're craving some homemade pizza, we don't always have the luxury.
I worked on the recipe and came up with a delicious and extremely quick way to make these pizza rolls! Cheap and easy, this recipe is fun and tasty.
PEPPERONI AND CHEESE CRESCENT ROLL PIZZA BITES
Servings: 8 rolls
1 Bag of pepperonis
1 Can of refrigerated crescent rolls
2 Mozzarella string cheese
1 Can of marinara sauce
1 Bag of parmesan cheese
1 small bunch of parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Slowly warm marinara sauce on low heat.
3. Unwrap the string cheese and cut each one into fourths.
4. Unroll the crescent dough and lay out on sprayed baking sheet.
5. Lay down around 3 pepperonis on the larger part of the crescent rolls.
6. Place the fourth of string cheese on top of the pepperonis on each triangle crescent rolls.
7. Roll each triangle crescent up.
8. Sprinkle parmesan and parsley on the top of the rolled crescent.
9. Put in oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Take out of oven and let cool off.
11. Place a spoonful of marinara sauce on each roll.
AUTHOR BIO: I'm a Texas Longhorn with an appetite for learning new things, experiencing the world around me, and communicating with all types of people. I plan on graduating in May of 2013 with a degree in Multimedia Journalism and a minor in Sociology. Get to know me more and view my work at www.b-collins.com. Follow me on twitter @BriannaCCollins