Yields: 3-1/2 cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 1 hour
1 (8-ounce) package Cream Cheese, softened
1 (16-ounces) Pumpkin Puree or 2 cups fresh
1 cup Brown Sugar
2 teaspoons Pumpkin Spice
1 tablespoon Orange zest
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and pumpkin together either by hand or using an electric mixer.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well-blended.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for at least one hour.
- Serve in small, hollowed-out pumpkin, if desired.
- Sprinkle a pinch of Orange zest on top for garnish, or add slivers of orange peel.
- Serve with sugar cookies, vanilla wafers, ginger snaps, pound cake or crackers.