This Sesame Ginger Turkey Salad is so filling it can be served as an entree. You can easily take this to work and have a healthy lunch that costs less than $5.00 to prepare. Simply prepare the turkey the night before and store in the refrigerator. Reheat the turkey in a microwave and add to the salad mix.
SESAME GINGER TURKEY SALAD RECIPE
Prep Time: 15 minutes
8 ounces Turkey Breast, sliced into 1/2-inch slices
1/2 cup Lawry's Sesame Ginger marinade
1 bag Salad Mix
2 medium Carrots, sliced, diced, or Julliene
2 medium stalks Celery, sliced or diced
3-4 Green Onions, whites only, sliced
1/2 medium Cucumber, sliced or diced
1 medium Tomato, chopped, seeds removed
1/3 cup Marzetti's Honey Balsamic Dressing
1/2 cup Sargento's 6 Cheese Italian Blend, optional
- Add turkey slices to small skillet. Add Sesame Ginger marinade and mix well.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Rinse and dry salad mix and vegetables.
- Prepare vegetables; then place salad mix and vegetables in a large plastic bag.
- Seal bag and shake well to incorporate ingredients.
- Arrange salad mix onto plates.
- Top each salad with 4 ounces of turkey slices.
- Add two tablespoons of salad dressing to each salad.
- Top with cheese if desired.
- Serve immediately
Discover unique Mustards, Oils, Spreads & Condiments at Mouth.com.