Here is a quick and easy way to turn ordinary pork shoulder steaks into mouth-watering delicacies. Serve with your favorite sides such as green beans, mashed potatoes, corn, cucumber and tomato salad, roasted potatoes, or try something new like bacon wrapped new potatoes.
2 6-ounce Pork Shoulder Steaks, sliced approximately 1/2-inch thick
1/3-cup Balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Combine Balsamic vinegar, olive oil and garlic in a small bowl and whisk to incorporate ingredients.
- Place Pork Shoulder Steaks in a glass baking dish and pour marinade over each steak. Use a pastry brush to evenly distribute marinade.
- Place pork steaks into refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place steaks on broiler pan and insert into oven.
- Broil pork steaks for 5-6 minutes, then turn and broil for another 5-6 minutes.
- Let stand for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to serving plate and serve immediately.
Find great deals on oils, dressings, and more at Mouth.com. Click on the graphic below and enter 'INDIE15' to receive 15% off your order!