What you are about to read is my highly regarded, and up until this moment, highly secret spicy garlic grilled chicken wings recipe. I have decided to share it with you today because that's what good cooks do ;-).
- Preheat gas grill to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash chicken wings and pat dry with paper towel. Remove tips and cut wings into sections.
- Lightly sprinkle cayenne pepper over wings.
- Place wings on hot grill. Turn after wings have cooked for about 7 minutes.
- Place butter, hot sauce, garlic and Adobo seasoning into a 1-quart pan.
- Heat over medium-low heat. When butter begins to melt; whisk lightly to incorporate all ingredients.
- When wings are finished, remove from heat and place in a container with a lid.
- Pour melted sauce over wings and shake well to evenly distribute.
- Transfer to serving platter and serve immediately.
- Serve with chunky bleu cheese dressing and celery sticks if desired