Gourmet Crab Legs Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
2 pounds frozen King Crab Legs (you can use Snow Crab if desired)
1 whole Onion, chopped (yellow or white onion)
6 whole Garlic cloves, chopped
1 cup Dales Seasoning or Soy Sauce
1 cup Water
This recipe is best prepared using an electric roaster. If you don't have one, these can be prepared in a large stock pot. We start with frozen crab legs, so if using fresh you'll need to reduce your cooking time by about 10 minutes.
- Preheat roaster to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse crab legs in warm water to remove ice crystals.
- Arrange crab in a single layer and place on roasting rack in the roaster.
- Cut onion in half, than cut each half into thirds.
- Place onion chunks around the crab legs.
- Chop garlic and distribute evenly on top of crab legs.
- Mix Dales Seasoning or Soy sauce and water together. Whisk to combine. Pour over crab legs.
- Place lid on roaster and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from roaster. Transfer to serving plate and serve immediately.
The onion is included for flavoring purposes only. However, if you want to eat them, feel free to do so. They have an amazing flavor!
Visit Mission Restaurant Supply for great deals on Roaster Ovens, kitchen supplies, cookware, food storage and more!