The following recipe is taken from my cookbook, "The Diva Diet," available at Lulu.com.
Herb Crusted Chicken Breast
Servings: 4 Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Ready in: 35 minutes
4 Chicken breasts, boneless & skinless (4 ounces each)
2 cloves Garlic, mashed
1 tablespoon Lemon juice, fresh
2 teaspoon Sage, fresh, chopped
2 teaspoons Thyme, fresh, chopped
1 teaspoon Rosemary, fresh, chopped
1/4 cup Vegetable broth (home-made or canned)
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place chicken in glass baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken for 20-25 minutes, or until it is no longer pink. While chicken is cooking chop herbs.
- In a separate small skillet add chopped herbs, lemon juice, broth, pressed garlic, salt and pepper. Heat on medium heat for just 30 seconds.
- When chicken is done, slice and place on platter.
- Drizzle herb sauce over chicken ans serve immediately.